How to get traffic....for beginners

Okay I have set up my blog and my American Bill Money business! Hooray I have wonderful plans to provide resources for single parents and anyone else who wants to stop living paycheck to paycheck and eventually be able to enjoy the freedom of self employment. I hope to banish all get rich quick schemes and actually show people how you CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!!

Ladies and Gentleman it is a process. It involves research, diligence, time and willingness. I am well on my way (I love research by nature anyhow) My first step, now that I have this blog set up, is to GET TRAFFIC. It is nice to have this wonderful experience to unveil to the world, but it means nothing without readers. And so.....my first attemp to get traffic was through a website called ExitExchange.

ExitExchange® offers an entirely new strategy to increase traffic to your website through effective, unobtrusive exit traffic. It is proving to be the best on the web, so Check Out this Free Service!



I am still discovering how it works but I will keep you updated. I do know that it was FREE and I am definately excited about that.

Also after reviewing this site I learned sooo much about getting traffic for starters.
I guess the four most important key learners were:
1. Submit my url to search engines
Google
Yahoo
(today I just did the top two)
2. Subscribe to the Usenet groups. I plan on starting with Google Groups. I joined few groups but it got a little tedious so I will come back to this later.
3. Learn about megatags and use them!!!
This site was a great quick study for me.
4. blogger feed setup

No comments: