The Present....A Gift

We are all skeptics when it comes to new opportunities. As humans, we yearn to leverage our risk and manage our mistakes, especially when it comes to financial risk. However, the most advanced investors and wealth builders are those who are willing to take risks. Donald Trump, Warren Buffet and Robert Kiyosaki are simply a few innovative thinkers who were willing to take a risk, often losing money and time. At the end of their mistakes they were able to accept their ability to gain knowledge and advance forward towards bigger and better dreams and opportunities.

As single mothers, the risk levels allude to putting much more at stake. Time wasted is valuable time with our children and money is necessary for other responsibilities. The desire is insatiable to provide a brighter future for our children. We yearn to spend more time at home, save money for college and take exciting vacations. Single parenting certainly shouldn’t inhibit us from experiencing the luxuries of our neighbors, associates, family and friends.

From single mom to single mom, I am here to tell you that there is a way! I, like some of you, stayed up night after night looking for ways to make ends meet. I wanted my son to go the best schools, participate in extracurricular activities and never go without. I wanted him to have opportunities beyond my reach without working two jobs and never having time to spend with him.

I grew frustrated from many fly by night business opportunities, get rich quick schemes and false testimonials. But I never grew weary of at least doing my research. Sometimes my skepticism caused me to miss out on great opportunities, but I was blessed to find a wonderful opportunity that required MINIMAL INVESTMENT, MINIMAL RISK, AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM and the SUPPORT. The only thing I had to do was be persistent.

Today, I am proud to say that I have reached heights beyond my imagination. My son and I live in a lavish high rise condominium, he attends a great school, and we take vacations all the time. I am saving for his college education and my retirement. This is the freedom that I have always desired.

My goal is to embark upon new discoveries daily and continue to enlighten others on opportunities to enhance our lives. Welcome to the future.

No comments: